Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunday Best!

 Hey everyone! so I am here with a make-up look that is one of my favorites when I have some place to be like church or a nice dinner. I think it is very sophisticated and it gives your eyes a nice glow. Definitely a good look for a summer night or Sunday best! Any of the products in this tutorials have dupes
 and can be replaced with other colors as well.

Okay lets get started. I have recently changed my foundation routine to something lighter because it is starting to get hot and way to humid for me. So I recently purchase Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream. I just apply that all over my face.
Then I start to conceal and right now I am using three concealers because they all work differently. I am still using Covergirl Concealer Stick in shade light because I am trying to use the product all the way up before I buy another. I ended up purchasing another concealer because I had lost my Covergirl one but then I found it. So the one I purchase is NYC Liquid Concealer in shade 787 Medium. This concealer is better for under eye circles because it does not crease and it definitely brightens the under eye. So I apply Covergirl on my blemishes, down my nose, and on my eyelids. Then I use my Maybelline's Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer and my NYC concealer to conceal and highlight my under eye circles. Then I do my eyebrows and set everything. Depending on your mood you can contour if you want but I did not because it would melt right off. Now for the fun part and you have to start of priming your eyes with any kind of primer I like to Two Faced Shadow Insurance. Then I like to put a base shadow and I use Brule by MAC. The I took four colors from the Urban Decay Vice Palette which is Echo Beach, Penny lane, Muse, and Desperation. I took Echo Beach and placed it all over my lid and this color is like a sand champagne. Then I took Muse and placed it on the outer corner of my eye and blended it into the crease. Muse is a deep brown with copper and gold shimmer. I wanted the crease to be a little bit darker so I only took just a littler of Desperation and blended it into the crease. Desperation is a dark gray and can almost appear black on the lid and that is why I took only a little. Then I took a little bit of Penny Lane and applied it to the center of my lid to act as a highlight color. Then to highlight the inner corner of my eyes I used Stila eye shadow in shade Kitten and this is one of my favorite eye shadows right now it is the frostiest color ever. After that I took a really thin eye liner brush and Maybelline's Master Duo Liquid Liner and applied a fine line from the inner to the outer corner and I winged it out just a little bit. For mascara I used Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara. My blush I used a cream Blush from Maybelline called Dream Bouncy Blush in 05 Fresh Pink. Then I wanted to go with a natural matte lip so I used Sally Hansen Lipstick in shade Perfect Pink. This is the completed look I hope you guys like it.


Have a beautiful day!


Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment