Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rant!!! WARNING!

I am so freaking pissed at MAC because they launched riri new lipstick and I was ready to buy it and I clicked on it and it said please wait for a response and I was just getting super anxious. It was taking forever to load the dang page. Like what the heck MAC seriously. So I tried to reload the page right... welll it did the same "please wait as we submit you order" Okay so I wait... and wait.... and wait..... AND WAIT!!!!!!. I am super mad because I am at work right now and I decided to check out MAC again to see if I can purchase it..... Well NO! it will not let me because they are sold out! I had my item in the basket... IN THE BASKET. I checked and it said "We are sorry but riri is sold out so we have removed your items from your basket" That's so ughhh. Annoying. I am so mad.
Whatever I guess if you missed out on riri's lipstick then this is an update for you. Then are coming out with another collaboration that will be release in June. If you want know about it before anybody else then you can go onto MAC's website and register for updates. If you do not know what riri collection is well it is Rihanna's and MAC's collaboration and I am so mad that I missed her lipstick. but whatever. I better not miss the next one because of MAC's stupid website errors. Ugh...


I hope you guys are having a better day then I am >:(


-Brittaine Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment