Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Boscia BB Cream Review

Alright, This review is on Boscia which is a high end BB cream that they sell at Sephora. While I was there I was interested in other purchase but this lady asked me if I was interested in a sample this BB cream and she was telling me all about it. It won some awards for best BB cream and the reason why is only has one shade is because it matches to your appropriate skin tone. As you can tell you 1.75 oz of this BB cream for 38.00$. I think that is a lot of money and way to over priced for something that sucks so bad. I was able to get a sample and I used it everyday for a week and it did nothing for my skin except leaving it oily. And it gets worse there is actually glitter or freaking shimmer in the BB cream. I do not know about you guys but I hate having glitter in my foundation or anything besides eye shadow or lip gloss. I am not talking about just a little shimmer no full on glitter. My boyfriend noticed I was wearing make-up ( never good when people can tell you are wearing make-up) he was telling me I had glitter on my face. So I took a look and what do you know glitter was all over my face. I was really upset but I continued to use it so I could see the benefits but there were none. You are better off buying some cheap no name brand from a truck in an alley then to use this. Sorry Boscia you are not good. I will have a review on a drugstore BB cream that cost 3 times less than this nonsense.

I hope you guys are having a beautiful day!! :)

Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment