Monday, May 6, 2013

Maybellines Age Under Eye Circles Review

Maybelline Age Rewind
As you can see in the picture above my eyes are terrible. I have such bad bags because I am prone to anemia. It runs in my family and if you do not know what anemia is well it is basically when your body lacks iron in your blood. With out that nutrient your body is more tired. Combine that problem with having a lot of trouble sleeping that equals horrible under eye bags. The discoloration and bags are cause by lack of sleep. This is my only problem with my face I do not suffer from acne or anything just horrible under eye bags. 



Now, there are many easy fixes for this problem. If you have under eye bags like me I will definitely share with you my eye routine. To solve the iron problem if you are suffering from lack of iron find another substitution. If you really want to remove the bags instead of covering them up take some iron pills or B12 shots. But talk to your doctor first if it very severe. Okay what I recommend next is some eye nutrients like under eye roll on. They usually reduce redness and puffiness. I use the roll-on by Simple I also heard from the girls on Beautylish that All About Eyes by Clinque is a fan favorite.
To cover up the discoloration and hide the bags in the mean time I use Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle. This is a treatment and concealer so that means while you are covering up this is working to diminish circles and reduce puffiness. I do not know how accurate this is but I have been using this since the beginning of February and I will say that it has reduce redness and puffiness but my circles are still dark and that bags are just less puffy. The middle picture you can see that some of the darkness does from through a little but that is my fault. When you want to conceal dark circles you need to get a shade lighter from your skin tone because you are trying to highlight that area. I accidentally took the shade that matches my skin tone so that barely does anything. So when you buy this product go a shade lighter. I do recommend this product because I think it is worth the money. If there are any other under eye concealers that you think are better let me know in a comment below :)



I hope this helps you guys. Hope you having a beautiful day!
Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment