Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Benefit's They're Real Review

Hey everyone! Here is my review on Benefit's They're Real Mascara. I got this about month ago when I got my birthday gift from Sephora. It is the travel size which usually cost about ten dollars and the normal size tube cost abut 30$. I was really excited to get this mascara because all the beauty gurus were raving about it. There was so much hype about this product that I was expecting so much from it. Because if it is truly a great product people will rave.
Anyways I have had this product for about a month or so and I do like it. I tend to use up my mascara around the 6 month mark right when they expire. So the travel size I will probably use up in 3 months time.although I do have another mascara so it might be longer then that. So the travel size is about 0.1 oz which is not a lot and I do not think its worth the 10$. Honestly I was not impressed with this mascara. I think there was to much hype around the product. This mascara is a very light in application so if you want thicker application go with Maybelline The Rocket or something other then this. This does not make my lashes look fuller which makes me sad. It does help with with volume but not by much I get better volume out of Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Mascara. I did not even get any compliments when I wore this mascara. When I applied Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara someone asked me if I was wearing false lashes and to me that is compliment and ironic because the name is "They're Real." They should of produce a product worthy of that name. I will say that I love the brush of this
product because if you take a look at this picture. You can see the normal wand and at the end it has a ball shape brush at the end that can help reach inner and outer corner lashes.
Do I think this travel size is worth 10$?
No
Do I think the regular size is worth 30$?
No
Would I buy this product?
No
Are there better brands that can do much more for lashes?
Yes. There are multiple brands that can do so much more for your lashes. They cost way less too.
Do I think you are beautiful with out mascara?
Yes of course! No one needs make-up everyone is beautiful in there own way and do not ever forget that!




I love you guys and I think you are all beautiful :)


Have a great day!


Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment