Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Haul!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late on this. Like a month and a half late haha! But on my birthday I did buy a few things for myself as a gift to me. Also I got some gifts from my family and friends. So first I went to Toni&Guy to get my hair cut for my birthday. After that I was suppose to go to sephora to pick up my birthday gift and it was the Watts Up and They're Real by Benefit (travel size). But I thought I would give some gifts to my self I also purchase an eye shadow from Stila called Kitten. Now that I think about it I really liked the sample palette that I got and I really should of bought the palette from Stila "In The Light" which also has Kitten in it. Anyways, then I also bought the eyeliner stick on which is new they are created by the same people who created the lip tattoos. Then my family bought my two Maybelline Vivid lipsticks on in Shocking Coral 870 (on the left) and the other is Electric Orange 880 (on the right). Then mom also got me a set of brushes from Mary Kay which I have fallen in love with and it is the set from the Signature collection. I will be doing many reviews on these products later on :)


Have a beautiful day.... and..... Remember you are more beautiful then you know!


Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment