Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Everyday Make-up Routine

This picture was taken when I finished my make-up. My hair is not finished and I am in pj's. So do not judge me if I look like somewhat of a mess. Okay so this post is obviously on my everyday makeup look. But in the past couple of days I have changed from everyday make-up look for the summer. It is definitely lighter application.

First I start with my Covergirl Concealer Stick in shade Light. I apply that down my nose and my eyelids and on any blemishes. I use my Maybelline Age Rewind Under Eye Circles for my under eye bags. I use the triangle trick and if you do not know what I am talking about check out my earlier post on how to get rid of under eye circles. I take my favorite powder brush by Mary Kay and apply Bare Minerals in N20 Medium Beige. I some times contour so I use Faux by Bare Minerals. Check out my contouring and highlighting routine post if you want more details. I do my eye brows and powder down with Translucent Veil by Bare Minerals. What makes this make-up so simple and this is why I do it everyday is because I use only two eye shadows that make me look more awake.The first shadow I use is a all over base color from Mac called Brule and the next eye shadow which is the newest shadow that I have purchased is from Stila called Kitten. I apply that all over my lid and I apply mascara and I am done with my eyes. I put a light color blush any will do and I put a pink color lipstick. All Done!

I hope you guys are having a beautiful day!


Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment