Friday, March 8, 2013

Staring Evil In The Face

   This is actually a half&half I did not actually paint my entire face. I was searching through Google for ideas for fun make-up looks and I stumbled upon this cool half&half face. I thought it looked kind of devilish and evil. This is really fun for Halloween or just a costume party. It is really simple and all you need is white, black, and red face paint. Some paint brushes , baby powder, and matching eye shadow colors to set the paint. You can make any design you want I just use a stencil you create the red lines. One thing you should do when you are paining you face is to definitely prime your face. I use Almay correct and perfect face primer then I apply foundation.





I hope you enjoy and have fun with this look. If you have any crazy looks feel free to post a picture down below :) I would love to see all you creative scary make-up looks.

Have a beautiful day. Cyber hugs for everyone.

-Brittanie Cruz
Blank Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment